This anti-colic silicone feeding bottle teat has a round, natural shaped teat tip. These feeding teats all have an anti-colic valve, which equalises the pressure in the bottle during feeding and minimises the amount of unwanted air your baby swallows. Children have different drinking habits and sometimes a certain bottle teat just doesn’t suit them. For example, if a child drinks rather slowly, they could end up inhaling the liquid if it runs out of the teat too quickly. If such difficulties arise, it is useful to just try a teat with a different sized feed-hole.
- Teat MADE in GERMANY
- Nipple size S for 0-3 Months
- Nipple size M for 3-6 Months
- Nipple size L for 6+ Months
- 2 pc blister pack
- Before the first use place the teat in boiling water for five minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Clean before each use under warm running water and, if necessary, with normal household detergents. - For babies up to three months disinfect the feeding teat regularly (boiling or similar).
- Make sure that there is always enough water in the pot to avoid material damage.
- Do not clean in dishwasher or disinfect in microwave – detergents or heating in patches may cause material damage. - For hygienic and safety reasons, the teat must be replaced after 2 months of use.